[Koha] npl theme broken at v.2.2.6

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 07:40:51 NZDT 2006

I do not see opaccolorsheet or opacstylesheet for opac in v.2.2.6.  It seems to be missing from the system preference for windows.

Mike Dalgity <dalgity at htl.net> wrote:     Hi  Carol,

 The  NPL theme has had the layout and colors put into separate css files that you can  specify in the admin interface. I think you're having the same issues as I was  with 2.2.6RC2 when no layout and colors are specified. Read this http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010406.html as  it may solve your problem.

 Mike  D.