[Koha] Missing Koha-tmpl directory

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Tue Oct 10 20:24:23 NZDT 2006

Sushil Rapatwar a écrit :
> In order to do the translation I have referred to the documentation
> that was available.  It asks
>

>  1. Create your translation file (assuming your current directory is
> this directory, i.e., misc/translator):
>

>         ./tmpl_process3.pl create -i
> ../../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/en/ -s po/css_opac_fr_FR.po -r
>

> However, I have found that *I do not have koha-tmpl directory* at all
> and all its subcontents.  The only directories that I have under
>
> c:\usr\koha224\scripts are '_misc'_, _'updater' _and '_z3950daemon_'
>
> Can anyone please suggest where can I find the directories that go
> into it esp. the '*koha-tmpl*' ?
>
> Many Thanks
> --
> Sushil
> +44 (0)795 1923 478

Normally, if you use release version, you shouldnot have to reprocess
translation since it has already been done, esp French one.
koha-tmpl is a directory in CVS directory tree and disappear in release.
If you want to edit your files, get into
htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/fr/ and edit the template to match your
requirements.
HTH.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT