[Koha] z3950 marc_breeding populated but nothing displayed..

Mike Dalgity dalgity at htl.net
Fri Oct 6 03:01:58 NZDT 2006

Hi Nando,

Yes, there are some issues that you may be encountering. Please check
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010334.html and
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010338.html. Let us know if any
of those solve your problem. A section of your z3950-daemon log file would
be helpful for additional troubleshooting.

Regards,
Mike D.