[Koha] Re: Hourly Charge using Koha

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 00:32:28 NZDT 2006

It may be to late in your transition to be useful, but I thought I'd let you
know that here at the Crawford County Library System we are switching from
Winnebago to Koha as well. I've written a collection of scripts to import
data from Winnebage to Koha. They are available in the subversion repository
for koha-tools, a collection of koha related programs, scripts, and other
little things I've written to complement koha. The URL is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/koha-tools .

Kyle

On 10/2/06, Jim V <vlandham at ku.edu> wrote:

> > We would like to modify the late fee charges so that they are charged
> per-hour
> > of being late, instead of the whole day.
> > Would this be possible in the current charging configuration, or would
> we have
> > to modify the charging script to accomplish this type of biling?
> >
> > Thanks again,
> > Jim V
> >

> Jim V <vlandham at ...> writes:
>

> Little more research into the situation, and I've found that the issue has
> already come up.
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3827455
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/3371/focus=3380
>
> wonder now if Chris Cormack or  Eric G. Salayon ever produced a usable
> script?
> It would be great for us to use as a template if it was availible.
>
> thanks again
>
> Jim V

IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System