[Koha] Re: Koha on Ubuntu install guide

Gerry Arthus garthus at lilrc.org
Sat Sep 30 01:57:34 NZST 2006

MJ,
If you install webmin     http://webmin.com/  <http://webmin.com/>
You can use its PERL Module acces to CPAN to install PERL Modules, or
locally downloaded modules for that matter.  It determines all
dependencies and also gets and installs them if necessary.

Gerry

--
Gerry Arthus
Systems Administrator:
Email: garthus at lilrc.org
Professor: Departments of: Graduate Computer Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, and Engineering Management
C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, New York US 11548-1300
Phone: 516-299-2293