[Koha] Re: 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 upgrade problem

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Thu Sep 28 15:33:31 NZST 2006

I set it up over a year ago, so I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's
Marc21 because that is the format [syntax] of the z39.50 servers that I
have listed in the Parameters section of the admin. I'll have to do some
digging for your questions concerning the database.

thanks for the tips.

-Matthew

Henri-Damien LAURENT wrote:

What MARC flavour do you use (if you use any) ?
How many records do you have in marc_tag_structure, in
marc_subfield_structure, in biblio, in marc_biblio, in biblio, in items
(before and after upgrade. Is there a difference ?) ?