[Koha] Re: Koha on Ubuntu Dapper PC

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Fri Sep 29 17:58:39 NZST 2006

Hello Jaime,

sorry for the confusion (instructions without proper testing). I just
ran into a similar problem, too. I'll be updating the install guide to
reflect what I've learned. Alex King pointed me in the right direction.

You need to make changes to two perl files, Search.pm and SearchMarc.pm.
  The details of the fix are at
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010477.html

Thanks again to Alex, who pointed out my error and helped me fix the
problem.

-Matthew