[Koha] Re: Moving from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 - odd problem

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Fri Sep 22 18:36:27 NZST 2006

Hello All,

thanks for the help given me so far.

I've got the new server up and koha 2.2.5 is installed. I've inserted my
old database into the new server using:

mysql -uroot -p Koha < 2006_09_21_koha.sql

And I've run: sudo ./updatedatabase from the koha-2.2.5/scripts/updater/
folder.

It appears as if all my data is there, however, it does not show up
properly when searched for in the opac.

Attached are two screen shots. koha_search1.tiff shows how the search
results are displayed on our old server (which of course is still
running). koha_search2.tiff shows how it shows up on the new server.
Blank, but still showing four results.

This is very odd behavior. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks for your time.

Matthew Metzger