[Koha] Koha Bulk Imports

bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 27 05:53:10 NZST 2006

Hi Paul,

I think the easiest option is to use the mysqldump application and select the tables you want, or backup everything and copy everything.
I moved the hole schebang from an old computer to another yesterday, including all my old settings, see also the kohadocs pages. Works like a charm.

http://www.kohadocs.org/
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Backups and Restoring (English, XML source, HTML, PDF) by Joshua Ferraro