[Koha] koha on ubuntu!!

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Wed Sep 20 05:19:47 NZST 2006

If you're having trouble installing perl modules from CPAN, you might
need to install the build-essentials package with apt-get:

sudo apt-get install build-essentials

This installs some packages needed to compile the modules.  I've
installed koha on ubuntu on a couple of servers, both amd64 and i386.
We're not quite in production yet, but getting there.  I started a page
on the wiki (wiki.koha.org) about installing the zebra version on amd64,
but it's probably a little sparse.

Cheers,
Cindy

Cindy Murdock