[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Barcode Generation

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Aug 24 23:28:42 NZST 2006

Hi Pedro,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 11:57:02AM +0100, Pedro Faria wrote:
> I am using koha 2.2.5. Does anyone, using this version or other, have
> barcode generation working?
There's a new barcode generation module that will ship with 2.2.6,
the old one is unmaintained. If you'd like to see the new version,
please visit the LibLime demo: http://koha.liblime.com and click
on _Spine and Barcode Labels_:

http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/label-home.pl

Make sure you specify 'Code39' as the type.

In other news, we're going to be releasing another version of the
barcode generation tool soon that will, like the old one, allow
you to specify the settings of your barcodes (size, type, etc.),
rather than rely on a limited set of supported types.

Hope that helps,