[Koha] can't search by subject/author

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Tue Aug 22 18:28:23 NZST 2006

Chris Cormack a écrit :

>> All other search fields work just fine.
>>

>> Needless to say, not being able to search by author or subject severely limits our ability to find what we need!
>>

> Hi Eleanor
>
> First question is, what templates are you using, default, or NPL ?

Second would be : which kind of framework are you using ?
Third would be : Have you linked ALL those fields with Koha fields in
the framework ? Be warned that it must be a one (marc subfield) to one
(Koha field) relation to make it work. If it is not the case, you should
correct your framework and then rebuildnonmarc data and then it SHOULD work.

HTH.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT