[Koha] Koha reports not working

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Aug 21 08:57:08 NZST 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:58:18PM +0530, Mohamed Imran K R said:
> Hi all

Hi Mohamed

> i use the following system.
>
> Koha version2.2.5 with fc3.
>
> OS version ('uname -a')Linux centrallib 2.6.9-1.667 #1 Tue Nov 2 14:41:25
> EST 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
>
> Perl version5.008005
>
> MySQL versionmysql Ver 11.18 Distrib 3.23.58, for redhat-linux-gnu (i386)
>
> Apache versionServer version: Apache/2.0.52 Server built: Oct 15 2004
> 11:39:29
> i  authenticate my users thru ldap.
>
> my problems are as follows.
> when a user places a reserve on a book, that book can still be issued to
> some other person with out a warning to the librarians.

I couldnt replicate this behaviour, could you please report a bug at
http://bugs.koha.org with all the information you can.

> Also most of the reports are not working the errors are follows
> roster of errors :-

I think we sorted the report errors out on irc the other day? If not, can
you report a bug for this also

Thanks

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz