[Koha] Arabic manual: How to install koha2.2.5 on fedoracore4 &redhat9

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Sun Aug 20 10:25:02 NZST 2006

Salvete!

>Iam sorry,
>I didn't know that she is a lady,
>please consider that it's hard for some one from another culture to see
the
>differences between names. Iam really really sorry for that mistake.

No offence was taken, I assure you :D It's very easy to tell a sales
pitch when your stated name is an alphabet soup. Thanks ever so much for
joining the project and being so enthusiastic! One of the exciting
things about Koha is that when everyone does their thing, the project
grows in leaps and bounds. Steven Baljkas is a terrific cataloguer, by
the bye.

Cheers,
Brooke @ Hinsdale MA