[Koha] importing issues into Koha

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Aug 13 09:09:25 NZST 2006

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 12:45:49PM +0100, Gavin McCullagh said:
> Hi Chris,
>
> many thanks for the helpful reply.  I mostly now just need to understand
> the output format of the other program.  One small follow-up:
>
> Is there a reason that borrowernumber is NULL in all of your "renew"
> examples?  Does Koha leave this blank?  If so, why?  I am in a position to
> fill this in correctly during my import.  Should I or would I be better off
> behaving as much like Koha as possible?  It seems like a partial set of
> statistics might be confusing?

No harm filling it with the import, there is a subroutine call updatestats()
in the renew subroutine. It may be not passing in the borrowernumber, that
should be an easy fix.
But you can figure out the borrower from the issues line the Statistics
table. Having the number would be better though.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz