[Koha] missing our cursor

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Aug 9 17:16:28 NZST 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 03:43:15PM +1100, Eleanor Kleiber said:
> Hello everyone,
>

> I am new to the list as I have inherited Koha from my predecessor, so please bear with me.  This will be the first of several posts!
>

> We are working with Koha 2.2.5.
>

> Our biggest problem here at the SPC is that the cursor does not show up on the right side of the screen.  It is still possible to select and edit field in the right side of the screen, but there is no way to tell where it is, making editing extremely difficult.

Hi Eleanor

A few quick questions.

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer,Firefox,Opera .... ?
What page does this happen on?
Does this happen on other websites?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz