[Koha] branch location problems

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Aug 9 17:06:05 NZST 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 03:52:19PM +1100, Eleanor Kleiber said:
> Hello again,
>

> Here is the next SPC koha problem:
>

> Recently bibliographic records being viewed in the "normal" view have been indicating that the item is located in a branch (Public Health), even though the main branch (Noumea) was selected (at times repeatedly) both for the home and holding branch.  This doesn't happen to all the records we create or edit, but we can't figure out what it is we are doing (or not doing) to cause this.  Interestingly, it only ever happens with Public Health, but no other branch.
>

> We certainly don't want Fisheries books to get lost in the Public Health section!

Hi Eleanor

Can you try something for me, if you go to circulations, then choose branch
and printer. Choose the branch you want the book to be in, then go to
returns and return the book.

Then if you check the normal view is it saying the right thing now?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz