[Koha] Fwd: Koha - what all languages it supports

毛慶禎 maolins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:16:13 NZST 2006

Hi all,

Yes, Koha support all languages.

We are working on Chinesenization of Koha interface and documentations.
demo site: 140.136.81.145

The default language for Koha is English.  Koha do not limit itself on
any one language. Koha support UTF-8(Unicode).

However, you have ask someone configure your server and client to
process your language.  That is an easy job for technicians but a
terrible experence for librarians.

2006/7/17, Stephen Hedges <st.hedges at gmail.com>:
> [...]

Best regards

毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.