[Koha] Continuting z3950 madness - FIXED

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri Jun 30 00:33:53 NZST 2006

> But if I type the ISBN I'm looking for into the 020|a field on the
> "new biblio" form, then click "Z3950 Search", then the Z39.50
> search executes OK and finds the record.

I can't remember when this feature was added, but current versions of the
Add Biblio screen include a validation routine that warns you that you must
fill in certain fields in order for the z39.50 search to work.

Perhaps we need to add a z39.50 search box to the cataloging home page and search results
screen?

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library