[Koha] translation

Steven F.Baljkas baljkas at mts.net
Tue Jun 27 16:34:41 NZST 2006

Monday, June 26, 2006     23:28 CDT

Hi, David,

When I asked about this months back, I was kindly sent the following two files.
[sent off listserv].

It's pretty much as simple as filling in the blank, but I can try to find the instructions I was given if need be.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte
Winnipeg, MB, Canada

From: "David M. Bucknell" <dbucknell at iteachnet.org>
Date: 2006/06/26 Mon PM 12:10:03 CDT
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: [Koha] translation

Dear Experts,

I see that several people are working on translations.  We are
interested in doing Thai.  Could someone experienced tell us where to
look in the docs for the howto (i.e. list of exactly which files must
be translated)?  Seems like the wiki pages have been erased:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php#non_english_documents

Thank you.

David

--