[Koha] Migrating Data from Windows to Linux

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Mon Jun 19 19:33:45 NZST 2006

On Sunday 18 Jun 2006 09:00, Nitin Madhavan wrote:
> I installed Koha for windows initially and catalogued my entire collection.
> I have now successfully installed Koha on Linux and would like to use the
> same database. I tried copying the database folder onto the linux database
> folder, but it doesnt seem to work. How do I use my earlier data?
> Maddy

You will need to export the sql database on the windoze box and then import it
on the linux box.  This link is a good starting place
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/backup.html

--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation