[Koha] Mellon Awards for Technology Collaboration

Irma irma at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 8 00:15:03 NZST 2006

Hi all,

Interesting!  Well spotted!

For a description of "The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation" and it's charter go
to: http://www.mellon.org/about.html

Apparently, the Foundations Annual Reports (not online after a quick search)
describe grant making activities and present complete lists of recent
grants.

The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation

140 East 62nd Street

New York, NY 10021

(212) 838-8400

Would be good to get more information....

I will do a more thorough search online tomorrow.

Cheers,

Irma

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz