[Koha] Barcode Issue

Christopher Borkowski cborkowski at guggenheim.org
Tue May 16 01:37:30 NZST 2006

My best guess after having similar issues, is that it¹s a mysql permissions
issue.
Ther perl script can¹t run because it doesn't have access to the Koha
database.

One confusing point during your initial Koha set up is that a unique users
has to be set up for the ³Koha² mysql database in your koha configuration.
I was using root which was set up identically  as the root user for the
entire machine, which made sense in that this have the most privileges, but
this was not the case. As soon as I make the Koha db user a unique user all
of my perl scripts ran perfectly.

Other things which you may want to check are mysql password hashing or
rather is you db user using the old style passwords.