[Koha] Training courses for librarian

毛慶禎 maolins at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:16:26 NZST 2006

We are going to implement Koha to 5 school libraries and one college
library at Taiwan this June.

The implementation is one the volunteer based job.  There are 50+
colledge students with several graduate students organize a Library
Service Group.

As tutor of this Group, I write some training materials for those students.

It is in Chinese.  I am sorry about this.

--
Best regards

毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
ICQ 30941847
Department of Library and Information Science
http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.