[Koha] Missing Perl Modules

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat May 13 06:04:23 NZST 2006

Hi Giovani,

So for some reason your system isn't installing those rmps in a way
that they are in your path properly. As a side note, Fedora Core 2
is an unsupported version of Linux, I'd highly recommend upgrading
to a more recent version of Fedora (each release really only has
a 6 month shelf life), or switching distros.

As far as your problem goes, you could try installing from CPAN:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install HTML::Template'

which is probably better anyway as several of FC3's perl packages
are several versions behind.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE