[Koha] Barcode Generator Problem

bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Wed May 10 00:48:44 NZST 2006

Maybe not exactly the answer you are looking for, but I avoided the whole problem by using kbarcode (see kbarcode.net) it can print barcodes but also spine labels and membercards and almost anything else you can think of. Works wonderful for me, and it can (and does) get the data from the Koha databases.