[Koha] Database problems with Koha2.2

T & J Kotula tjkotula at i4free.co.nz
Tue Apr 25 09:29:15 NZST 2006

Henri,

> First time we are reported such a problem.

Looks like I'm a guinea pig :-)

Answering your questions:

> A) have you tried to see source code of the MARCdetail.pl page to see if
> it has data?

The information is not there - so unfortunately it's not an HTML/browser
bug problem. The relevant, unedited code snippet is:

> B) Is your framework using subfields and tabs (seems yes, but just want
> to verify) ? And are subfield values "hidden" ?

Framework is the same for both: current (broken) and very old (working)
databases. Just for the record say for a MARC field 245, subfield <a>:
marc_subfields_structure.pl?op=add_form&tagfield=245&frameworkcode=
the only fields I have filled in are: mandatory, koha link:
biblio.title, both Texts: Title, managed in tab 0

Thanks  looking into this problem

tomasz kotula.