[Koha] updating libc6 for koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Apr 20 00:37:08 NZST 2006

Diederich Hessling <taoiste at gmx.net>
> First of all, as this is my first mail to the list,
> greetings to everyone out there who reads this. [...]

Welcome. Can you fix your line wrap to 72 or less, please?
Bonvenon. Cxu vi povas korekti vian linifaldon al 72 aux malpli, bonvole?

> I try to set up NET::Z3950 with the usual makefile etc., this module says it can't find -lwrap.
> I've found out that I need libwrap0 installed to solve that.
> libwrap0 (and libdbd-mysql-perl as well) say they need the libc 2.3.51 or higher versions of it, [...]

http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/libwrap0 says otherwise.
http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/libwrap0 diras alie.
Has someone changed the system's /etc/apt?
Cxu iu ajn sxangxis la sisteman /etc/apt-on?
You could try: apt-get install -t stable libwrap-dev
Vi povas provi: apt-get install -t stable libwrap-dev

[...]
> thanks in advance and excuse my pidgin english

Better than my (?)German. Plibona ol mia germana.

Amike,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask