[Koha] Text/x-perl

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Apr 20 00:24:25 NZST 2006

"Joe Allen" <joeallen1974 at gmail.com>

> I've sucessfully installed Koha on a Debian Sarge machine running
> MySql 4.0and Apache2.  I corrected an error in the
> koha-httpd.conf Alias script lines and now my browser points to the right
> files on localhost:80 and localhost:8080, but it is popping up an error
> stating that Mozilla does not understand how to execute text/x-perl files
> and wants to choose the program from a list or download it instead of
> running the *.pl scripts after showing the "Welcome to Koha" page briefly.

What did you change in your koha-httpd.conf? I think you have
some ScriptAlias or DocumentRoot misset and have now pointed
an Alias at the scripts instead, but I can't be sure. Mozilla
should not be executing the scripts - Apache should.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask