[Koha] Re: Join Us In Paris For KohaCon 2006

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Apr 6 18:27:08 NZST 2006

Amzari Abu Bakar <amzari79 at yahoo.com>
> committee, do you plan to broadcast it over internet?
> maybe via Windows Media Streaming?
>
> I have one Windows Media Server.. with enough bandwith
> to accommodate concurrent 200 viewer [...]

Would it be possible to use it to stream in a format playable
with free software without arguably-patented codecs?

Sadly, I'm no AV guru. I know I can play Ogg Theora (which I
like), and some AVI and QuickTime, but I don't know how they
stream.  Ogg Vorbis (audio) streaming seems to work really well.
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask