[Koha] Enquire - UK users of Koha

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Apr 4 09:22:52 NZST 2006

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 11:16:16AM +0100, Library Admin said:
> Hello,
> I am looking for users of Koha within the UK Higher Education sector.
> If you are one of them, please can you contact me?

Hi Fernando

A thought I just had was that there is the Koha Conference coming up in
early may in Paris.
http://koha.org/community/conferences/index.html

Im not sure how many people will come from the UK, I know of at least one.
Maybe that would be a good place to meet other Koha users. Plus a great
excuse to visit Paris :)

Russel from Katipo is also going to be in London for a few days between the
main conference and the developers conference. Ill leave it for him to post
details about that, but he was planning to have some time available to talk
Koha with people.

Hope this is some help

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz