[Koha] Re: Koha Roadmap

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Apr 1 06:52:04 NZST 2006

Hi Victor,

I'm not sure what bugs you're referring to, but they might be fixed
in the up-and-coming 2.2.6 that will be released sometime in April
Also, you can try updating to the latest CVS as well. (you'll find
documentation on the kohadocs.org website for how to do that).

Another alternative is to purchase support from one of the many
Koha companies: http://koha.org/support/pay.html
Of course, if you were paying to have something fixed, that would
guarantee it would get done and be included in the next release.
Almost without exception, new features and bugfixes are sponsored
by a library who needed them -- now's your change to give back
to this community :-)

Sincerely,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE