[Koha] z3950 questions

Marty Jongepier bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 24 16:13:11 NZST 2006

Thanks Tom,

It seems it was indeed a matter of file permissions, also for the
z3950-daemon-launch.sh file. I have imported one book with z3950, not much,
but at least it seemed to work ok, although I had to start the daemon
manually, and it gave an error on the 2nd I tried.
But we'll work on that.

Marty Jongepier

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 09:59:09PM -0500, Marty Jongepier wrote:
> Hi all,

First, your log directory permissions have to be set so that the name the
z3590 daemon is running under has write permission.

The koha install script doesn't set this.