[Koha] Re: Koha World Map

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Mar 12 16:43:54 NZDT 2006

HI

The old koha world map is still at

http://old.koha.org/about/map/index.html

We could really go a new koha world map which was a bit easier to
use/search.

Ideally you could see all the koha's in a region (like it does now), and
then choose just to see all the koha installs of a particular type -
like schools, private or public libraries either in the world or in a
region/country.

Any takers?

Cheers
Rachel

毛慶禎 wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Please kindly tell me what happen with Koha World Map?
> It was at http://koha.org/about/map/ several months ago.
>

> --
> Best regards
>
> 毛慶禎, Anthony Mao, mao at lins dot fju dot edu dot tw
> ICQ 30941847
> Department of Library and Information Science
> http://www.lins.fju.edu.tw/mao/index.htm
> TEL +886 2 29052334, FAX +886 2 29017405
> Fu-jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Rachel Hamilton-Williams
General Manager
Katipo Communications Ltd

Phone: 	+64-4-934 1285