[Koha] New to KOHA

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Tue Feb 28 06:13:20 NZDT 2006

Marie Wardall said:
> So the Dolphin Scanners that we have right now that we use for inventory
> could be re-programmed to work with the KOHA system if we had someone do
> that for us. Our Network Manager I'm thinking could do this.

So those are actually handheld computers, right?  That's much fancier
hardware than I'm used to using.  Usually a standard barcode scanner
(unless it's a very cheap one) can be programmed by scanning a series of
special barcodes.  The trick is finding the programming manual -- but most
are available online.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges