[Koha] Constant Login Problem

Gerry Arthus garthus at lilrc.org
Thu Feb 23 02:54:24 NZDT 2006

Don,

You do not say which version of windows. Resolution is simple, get a
free copy of linux, it will run much better. I really do not understand
why anyone would waste time porting any enterprise type software (Koha
does fit that bill) to an operating system which si so inherently
unstable and difficult to troubleshoot.

Gerry