[Koha] Re: Follett to Koha migration

kent klnasveschuk at klnconsulting.net
Tue Jan 31 00:16:22 NZDT 2006

Hi Cory,
Sorry not to get back to you sooner. The version of Follett in use is
Version 5.00 Rev. 12-01-A Dec 19,2001 running on 5 separate Netware 5.1
servers. I'm going to post my notes on the Internet shortly. I'll post
the URL so you can look at the site also. This is not the final version
to be used for production use.

What I migrated was biblios and copies from 5 schools. Users come from
LDAP.

Kent N