[Koha] Migrate all Koha data from old server to new server

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Jan 19 01:48:13 NZDT 2006

Hi Greg,

Probably the safest way to proceed is to install Koha on the new server,
then just mysqldump the Koha database on the old server and restore it
to the new server. Something like this:

# mysqldump -ukohaadmin -pmypass --add-drop-table Koha > koha.sql
# scp koha.sql myuser at newserver.com:

Then on the new server:

# mysql -ukohaadmin -pmypass Koha < /home/myuser/koha.sql

Hope that helps, let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE