[Koha] Invalid command 'SetEnv'

Ian Piper ianpiper at tellura.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 23:07:21 NZDT 2006

Hi all,

Just thought I would let you know that I have had two solutions to
this problem - each solution seems to work.

The first solution was to load the mod_env module (uncomment the
relevant entries in httpd.conf). Thanks to Martin Longo for this.

The second approach was to change the SetEnv commands to SetenvIf
commands - syntax like this (thanks to Marty Jongpier:

	SetEnv PERL5LIB "/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules"
	SetEnv KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"

	change to this:

	SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.pls" PERL5LIB "/usr/local/koha/intranet/
modules"
	SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.pls" KOHA_CONF "/etc/koha.conf"

Hope this helps if others have the same problem in future.

Regards,

Ian.
--
Ian Piper
Tellura Information Services - the web, document and information people