[Koha] Shelflist report

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Fri Jan 6 13:14:24 NZDT 2006

David, to produce a shelflist, you want a list of your items in callnumber
order, right?  So that would depend on where you've stored your call
numbers.  If you use the items.itemcallnumber field for that, then you
could  use MySQL commands to produce a shelflist.  Something like:

mysql> SELECT itemcallnumber, title, barcode FROM items, biblio WHERE
items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber ORDER BY itemcallnumber;

If you aren't using itemcallnumber, then you have to do some trickier
joins to wherever you are storing the call numbers.  It all depends on how
you've set your call number mapping.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges