[Koha] I need to add a path to @INC for KOHA, how?

Andro Gagne apgagne at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 3 19:46:48 NZDT 2006

Alfred,

         At 04:30 PM 1/3/06 +1000, you wrote:

>Hi,
>perl -V will give you the current value of @INC.

         Thanks for this.  I probably should have known it, but obviously
did not or did not remember it.

>you can also print it out using standard perl as it is an array.
>
>To add additional paths to @INC, one way is to use the use lib pragma

         This is the solution offered in the list's archive for use in the
bulkmarcimport.pl script.

>  but this should not be necessary as the koha programs should take care
> of these.

         That is what I figured.  Is this something that can be fixed
rather than using the "use lib" pragma in bulkmarcimport.pl as well as in
other Koha scripts that need to access a Perl module in the C4 subdirectory?

Best regards,

Andro P. Gagné
P.O. Box 715
Canandaigua, NY 14424