[Koha] Internal Server Error - C4::Databse

Alfred Vahau Alf.Vahau at upng.ac.pg
Thu Dec 22 11:50:31 NZDT 2005

Hi Stephen,
The Apache error_log shows shows that C4/Database.pm can't be found. i.e
the path to Database.pm in not included in the standard Perl paths shown
by the array @INC. I must do some tweaking to have the
/usr/local/koha/intranet/module/C4 included in the Perl paths. There are
several ways of doing this in Perl.

Alfred,