[Koha] Koha without ports

Thomas D koha at alinto.com
Sun Dec 18 15:45:36 NZDT 2005

As long as you do not change the location of the Koha files on the file
system, you would not need to change the Koha configuration files.  If you
are using the koha-httpd.conf file as an included file then you would need
to adjust the virtual directories, but that is the very thing you are
proposing for wherever you have your virtual directories specified.  So, go
ahead and change the virtual directories.  You should have no problem from
doing that.

Thomas D

Quoting Robert Flach <webmaster at allauthors.com> :