[Koha] Biblio default tag display

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Dec 1 11:56:35 NZDT 2005

Carol Ku wrote:
> Thanks for the prompt response.  However, there seems to be a bug or
> something about editing the subfield.  I sent a message several weeks
> ago about the error, it says something like web server error.  A
> programmer said he can duplicate the problem for Windows version of
> Koha, that's all I hear from them.

Hi Carol,

It was Rob who duplicated the problem, he packages Koha for windows.
Unfortunately none of the programmers (that I know of) use windows, so
we havent worked on it.

> I hope this can be fixed in the next release of version 3.  Otherwise,
> this put us in quite a handicapped position.  Thanks.

Im sure it will be, but to make sure you should bug report it at
http://bugs.koha.org

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz