[Koha] Z3950 server error

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Nov 23 11:35:38 NZDT 2005

Carol Ku wrote:

> There have been numerous questions on getting Z3950 server to work.  I
> am particularly interested in searching MARC at LOC database, however
> after I put in the host name port name for LOC, Z3950 search gives me
> the following message:
>
> Nothing found
>
> Still ?? requests to go.

Hi Carol

You use a windows machine as your Koha server right? As far as I know
(someone will correct me) but the z3950 stuff doesnt work under windows.
It depends on third party perl module that cant currently be installed
on windows.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz