[Koha] Receive emails separately, was: It helps please

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Oct 28 03:29:01 NZDT 2005

Kantataita Kantataita <kantataita at yahoo.es>

> It helps please, there come to me the mensages of the
> list joined in one, I would like to receive them
> separately.=20

Visit this link on the bottom of every list email:

Put your email address into the last box on the page, then click
"Unsubscribe or edit options"

Put the password from your list welcome message into the first box,
then click "Log in" (if you have lost your password, click "Remind")

The option you need to change is the "digest" one from Yes to No.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask