[Koha] Re: Koha and fedora 4?

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Thu Sep 8 12:37:53 NZST 2005

Michael, it took me a few days to remember, but I had to set up root on my
current MySQL (4.1.10a) with no password in order to get the current
version  of Koha (2.2.3) to install on my current RedHat box (AS4,
2.6.9-11.EL).  Let me know if this works for you -- if so, it's a bug
(installer not passing the password cleanly to MySQL?).

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA