[Koha] [Fwd: Circ2.pl]

lib at gndec.ac.in lib at gndec.ac.in
Tue Aug 9 22:45:18 NZST 2005

Subject: Circ2.pl
From:    lib at gndec.ac.in
Date:    Mon, August 8, 2005 10:25 am
To:      koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net.

hi developers:
the Circ2.pl file is not available under the following path i.e.
circulation.only below mentioned files are available ?

prompt>cd /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Circulation

root at REDHAT-SRV-5 Circulation]# ls
Borrissues.pm  Circ2.pm  Fines.pm   Main.pm       Renewals.pm
Borrower.pm    DEADJOE   Issues.pm  Renewals2.pm  Returns.pm

Is it will create any probleks although i need to fix the bug in Circ2.pl
file
which is mentioned on sourceforge site i.e.

From: <osilvestro at cp...>
bug in module c4/circulation/circ2 sub renewals
2005-08-03 07:36

 We found an error in the procedure renewals.  When to make renovations,
it gave
 the error us "are not allowed but renovations", to correct the error the
following change is due to make in/the C4/circulation/circ2.pl

 line 1602:  my ($$env, $bornum, $itemno);  original code
             my ($$env, undef, $bornum, $itemno);  corrected code

 Omar F. Silvestro - Universidad Nacional de Cordoba

Kanwal