[Koha] Koha Issues

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Mon May 30 08:19:50 NZST 2005

Hi, Simon -

Sounds like you've got your Koha pretty well set up.

I think your British Library problem may be related to the fact that their
z3950 server doesn't use USMARC (MARC 21) or UNIMARC format for their
records -- they use SUTRS (anybody know what that is?) according to the
Index Data target list (http://www.indexdata.dk/targettest/b.php).  The
Library of Congress isn't a very reliable server either, I'm afraid.  You
might look through the target list for a different server to try.

As for autobarcode, I think that only works for borrowers and non-MARC
items.  As soon as you start using MARC cataloging, I think you have to
assign your own barcodes.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges