[Koha] on item requests

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu May 26 00:12:02 NZST 2005

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 05:00:08PM +1200, Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:
> I don't know that the folks who speced/designed book bags would see that
> as a bug - but I have thought it would be nice to be able to save your
> book bag to your account though.
Saving the list to your account (or moving it to a virtual shelf) would be
nice. Also, as I've mentioned before, if the book bag is the 'library
shopping cart', the equivilent of 'checking out' is reserves -- so the book
bag should allow bulk reserves. Any developers want to take a stab at
improving the book bag?

--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
LibLime                  Koha ILS, Mambo Intranet, DiscrimiNet Filter